DATA WE COLLECT:
When you use an app of Nelson Tech, its trusted partners may collect data from your mobile device, including information which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your information may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format which means that you cannot be identified from it. The information we collect about you (collectively and individually, the “Information”) includes:
- If a Nelson Tech app offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information you provide to us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, email address or other account or registration data.
- In some cases, a Nelson Tech app may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information of your social media account like user name, email, contact etc.
- We will also collect your Information when you use Nelson Tech apps such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the Nelson Tech apps, if such functionality is available in the app/apps of Nelson Tech.
- We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
- We automatically collect certain Information from your device when you use the Nelson Tech apps including Information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
USE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
We may use the Information we collect to:
- Deliver the Nelson Tech apps to you and ensure their optimal functionality and operation.
- Enable you to register and create an account with the Nelson Tech apps, if required.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you.
- Manage and improve the user experience of Nelson Tech app(s).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We may share your Information as follows:
- We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Nelson Tech apps functionality and supporting marketing promotions and other features offered through our apps. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such Information for any other purposes.
- We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the Nelson Tech apps or other apps or use app identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads’ effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
The security and confidentiality of your Information is very important to us, that’s why we take security measures to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Nelson Tech app(s), please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.